Are you looking
Community Employment Services
provides free services and
resources for employers
Let us show you
We provide one stop access to a
full suite of free employment
News & Events
- Port Perry Office Move
July 26th, 2017
- Now Accepting Applications from Employers for COJG
March 24th, 2017
- Free Workshops in Durham Region
September 8th, 2016
- Employers-Youth Job Connection
December 18th, 2015
- NEW Youth Program in Bowmanville!
October 22nd, 2015
This workshop is an overview of the information you need to put in your Resume and computer time to complete a Resume.
This a 1 day online course that will provide food premise operators with the basic knowledge they need to ensure that food-borne illnesses do not result from their operations. The Food Safety Training Certificate meets the requirements of the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long Term Care Departments across the Province.
There is a fee of $24.95 plus HST for this course.
This Free workshop is an overview of essential Customer Service skills required for service positions that require front line interaction with customers. Emphasis will be placed on the interpersonal skills required to develop rapport with customers.
- CERTIFIED PERSONAL SUPPORT WORKERS
- General Labourer B-176
- KFC/Team Member
- CYW/DSW/PSW-Ajax to Newcastle
- Channel Support Professional (“CSP”)-Whitby
- AZ Driver – OSHAWA Local Work – $2250 Signing Bonus
- Delivery Person
- Production Labourer U#1515
- Helper – Part time B – 174