Are you looking
Community Employment Services
provides free services and
resources for employers
Let us show you
We provide one stop access to a
full suite of free employment
News & Events
This Free workshop is an overview of essential Customer Service skills required for service positions that require front line interaction with customers. Emphasis will be placed on the interpersonal skills required to develop rapport with customers.
Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) was designed to ensure the safety of employers and employees while at the workplace. This free workshop will cover hazards in the workplace associated with chemicals and substances that you may come into contact with while on the job.
The key elements of WHMIS and WHMIS training are labeling of containers, the provision of material safety data sheets (MSDSs) and worker education/training programs.
- TIG Welder- General Labourer-Cobourg
- Office Admin/Bookkeeper-Whitby
- ATV Operator and Parking Attendant-oshawa
- Cashier, Store, Admissions, Pancake and Taffy Sales-oshawa
- Children’s Activity Hosts-Oshawa
- Maple Syrup Interpreters-Oshawa
- Kitchen Staff-Oshawa
- Kitchen Supervisor-Oshawa
- Maple Syrup Taffy Maker-Oshawa