Are you looking
Community Employment Services
provides free services and
resources for employers
Let us show you
We provide one stop access to a
full suite of free employment
News & Events
- Child Care Job Fair
January 17th, 2018
- Assembly Job Fair
January 17th, 2018
- Now Accepting Applications from Employers for COJG
November 24th, 2017
- Durham College Strike update
October 20th, 2017
- Port Perry Office Move
July 26th, 2017
- Free Workshops in Durham Region
September 8th, 2016
- Employers-Youth Job Connection
December 18th, 2015
- NEW Youth Program in Bowmanville!
October 22nd, 2015
This Free workshop is an overview of essential Customer Service skills required for service positions that require front line interaction with customers. Emphasis will be placed on the interpersonal skills required to develop rapport with customers.
Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) was designed to ensure the safety of employers and employees while at the workplace. This free workshop will cover hazards in the workplace associated with chemicals and substances that you may come into contact with while on the job.
The key elements of WHMIS and WHMIS training are labeling of containers, the provision of material safety data sheets (MSDSs) and worker education/training programs.
This a 1 day online course that will provide food premise operators with the basic knowledge they need to ensure that food-borne illnesses do not result from their operations. The Food Safety Training Certificate meets the requirements of the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long Term Care Departments across the Province.
There is a fee of $24.95 plus HST for this course.
- Shell Core Machine Operator
- Office Administration Help-Oshawa
- CHIP Truck Positions Available – Cook, Runner and Server/Oshawa
- Power Engineer-Ottawa
- Inside Sales Rep (B2B)-Scarborough
- Labourers U-1613
- Landscape Construction Lead Hand U-1612
- Housekeeper/Meal Prep U-1611
- Crawford’s Lakeview Café – Port Hope
- Sales Associate U-1582