Are you looking
Community Employment Services
provides free services and
resources for employers
Let us show you
We provide one stop access to a
full suite of free employment
News & Events
- Job Fair March 7th – 237 Queen St. Port Perry
February 22nd, 2017
- Free Workshops in Durham Region
September 8th, 2016
- Employers-Youth Job Connection
December 18th, 2015
- NEW Youth Program in Bowmanville!
October 22nd, 2015
- Now Accepting Applications from Employers for COJG
August 10th, 2015
This workshop is an overview of the information you need to put in your Resume and computer time to complete a Resume.
This a 1 day online course that will provide food premise operators with the basic knowledge they need to ensure that food-borne illnesses do not result from their operations. The Food Safety Training Certificate meets the requirements of the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long Term Care Departments across the Province.
There is a fee of $24.95 plus HST for this course.
Second Career InformationSession: Participants will receive a clear overview of the Second Career Program. This includes eligibility and suitability criteria, financial implicationsand all required documentation
- Seasonal Proshop/Clubhouse Attendants
- Crew Member
- Crew Members B-151
- Various Technical and Office Related Positions U1232
- PSW/Home Care Support Worker U-1203
Uxbridge and area
- Tow Truck Operator F/T and P/T U-1200
- Marine Technician/Mechanic U-1163
- Personal Support Worker U-1161
- First Cook U-1141
- Warehouse Worker U-1132