Are you looking
Community Employment Services
provides free services and
resources for employers
Let us show you
We provide one stop access to a
full suite of free employment
News & Events
One on One session to review your existing Resume and get feedback on how you can improve your Resume.
Self-Marketing Essentials Part One – Resume and Cover Letter: Using a holistic approach we gather participant skills (soft and technical) in order to build the foundation of a solid resume and cover letter that truly represents them.
Self-Marketing Essentials Part Two – PortfolioandCallingCards: Learn how portfolios and calling cards can be used to boost your job search plan.
- General Labourer B-142
- Junior Tech – A/V field #U 1206
- Carpenter’s Helper-Uxbridge
- Licensed Electrician-Janetville employer/worksites in Durham Region
- Business Development Representative-Port Perry
- Sports Camp Directors and Coaching Staff – Pickering
- Summer Camp Inclusion Coordinator – Pickering
- Summer Camp Administrative Assistant-Pickering
- Part Time TSR (Monday/Tuesday) – Port Perry
- Part time Admin Assistant