Are you looking
Community Employment Services
provides free services and
resources for employers
Let us show you
We provide one stop access to a
full suite of free employment
News & Events
- SAVE THE DATE – JOB FAIR
February 17th, 2016
- Employers-Youth Job Connection
December 18th, 2015
- NEW Youth Program in Bowmanville!
October 22nd, 2015
- Now Accepting Applications from Employers for COJG
August 10th, 2015
Labour Market Information: Learn about what’s hot and what’s not in the labour market! The workshop covers labour market trends and in-demand jobs, so participants can pursue training in a field where jobs are available
Self-Marketing Essentials Part One – Resume and Cover Letter: Using a holistic approach we gather participant skills (soft and technical) in order to build the foundation of a solid resume and cover letter that truly represents them.
Self-Marketing Essentials Part Two – PortfolioandCallingCards: Learn how portfolios and calling cards can be used to boost your job search plan.
The New Work place A New Reality
Things have changed and work is not what it used to be. Learn about Essential Skills, how they form the foundation of life, work and learning and how they can boost your job search and career. Participants will also gain an understanding of employer expectations, respecting colleagues, the need for initiative, receiving feedback and why things are the way they are in today’s workplace.
- Student Postition Grocery Clerk U-1007
- Summer Student U-998
- Cashier/Pizza Maker U-1036
- Receptionist/Social Media Assistant U-1077
- Dashboard (Tableau) Developer U-1078
- Intermediate.NET Developer U-1079
- Cook U-1062
- Shinglers U-1064
- Counsellors, Lifeguards and Maintenance Staff U-1066
- Foreman & General Labourers U-1075